Re: [OM] Re: Macs vs PCs; 16-bit apps (was Re: an Albert intervention)

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Macs vs PCs; 16-bit apps (was Re: an Albert intervention)
From: "C.H.Ling-Accura" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 13:32:34 +0800
For sure I know all your Macs are great! Ok, I misunderstood about the
downtime Albert mentioned. Yes, you are right at least to me I consider if I
reboot the machine and it works for me again in a minute then I don't
consider it cost me "downtime" :-) Actually I never have problem in normal
Web, database and Excel applications... The problem usually came from new
installation of Engineering Graphic and Video editing programs. And I know
you have no problem in edit a 1.5GB image with your G4... I know it very
well.

C.H.Ling