Re: [OM] E1... So what can we really expect?

Subject: Re: [OM] E1... So what can we really expect?
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 22:02:27 +0800
I hope everyone will think that way then Olympus can get a good business :-)
The most critical problem I see is 5MP while all the others are 6MP. I'm
pretty sure I will invest on the E-system (may not be E-1) but not at the
price you mentioned. My 10D is $1500 and the features are every bit as good
or better than the E-1.

C.H.Ling