Re: [OM] Gossen Lunasix 3 batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] Gossen Lunasix 3 batteries
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 11:06:39 -0300
on 4/09/2003 09:20, fred42@xxxxxxxxx at fred42@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> My bad... in the US it is www.bogenphoto.com
>
> I must have typed it from memory rather than ctrl X...
>
> Dan.

Hi Dan,

No need to apologize, the typo was from 'lostkase', not from you. In any
case, your post was most helpful since it pointed out similarities and
differences between Lunasix3 and LunaPro and warned about adapter
compatibilities. Already wrote to www.gossen-photo.de and waiting for their
reply. Look up my reply to your post on 3/09/2003 15:14.

Thanks again,

Fernando.