Re: [OM] Re: Macs vs PCs; 16-bit apps vs SUV - who cares?

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Macs vs PCs; 16-bit apps vs SUV - who cares?
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 11:56:25 +1200
Hi Jim,

Sorry things have got to you like this. The digest mode cuts time waste
down a bit.

I enjoyed your photo contributions of the past (especially your memorable XA
mountain shots that really opened my eyes to the possibilities of that little
model), and your discussions.

Hope you see fit to join again some time.

Brian