Re: [OM] Enlarger, anyone?

Subject: Re: [OM] Enlarger, anyone?
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 22:13:15 -0400
The ones I remember had a room built around them so you actually stepped into the room containing the coated aluminum "film" and the camera back. Vacuum lines with little holes placed strategically held the film to the back. The aluminum plates were then developed by hand using a large work space, a sponge and bottles of chemicals. The red colored developer smelled real good and made me feel very awake for hours after smelling it in the air. I assume the technology has changed by now.

gregg

>http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2949124136

Just the ticket for Albert. It'll cover any choice he makes, now or in the
future!

All joking aside, though, the price seems awfully low for this level of
equipment, doesn't it?