Re: [OM] Re: Macs vs PCs; 16-bit apps vs SUV - who cares?

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Macs vs PCs; 16-bit apps vs SUV - who cares?
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 23:39:33 -0700
Brian,

It is just frustrating me I guess. I temporarily left the list earlier this year primarily because of time comitments and my business. I am frustrated at what seems like a large increase in off-topic chatter and rudeness. I am going to hang around for a while as I have time, but if the S/NB ratio does not improve I will probably just sign off again.

I have not found the digest to be a time saver at all. At least with individual messages I can set my e-mail to ignore off topic or uninteresting (to me) threads.

Jim Couch

Brian Swale wrote:

Hi Jim,

Sorry things have got to you like this. The digest mode cuts time waste down a bit.

I enjoyed your photo contributions of the past (especially your memorable XA mountain shots that really opened my eyes to the possibilities of that little model), and your discussions.
Hope you see fit to join again some time.

Brian
Just waded through over 150 messages, and only a few were even close to on topic. I am afraid I just don't have the time or tolerance anymore.

Jim Couch