Re: [OM] Re: Macs vs PCs; 16-bit apps vs SUV - who cares?

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Macs vs PCs; 16-bit apps vs SUV - who cares?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 00:57:25 -0700
Jan Steinman wrote:

Well, when I re-subscribed, I posted on-topic, inviting discussion about shift
lenses and fisheyes in canyons.

Well shoot, I don't have a fisheye or a shift lens. But I did value the post, as I've generally not been interested in shifts 'cause I don't do many pics of buildings and such or care whether they are straight), and this gave me an additional perspective :-)

Y'know, you can sit back and bitch, or you can steer the discussion to your
liking,

How about sitting back and keeping quiet? I've been quiet lately partially for that reason.

Obligatory Olypmus content: just did a fine-art shoot, using the 90/2 to shoot
watercolors.

Damn, another lens I don't have. I have used the Tamron 90/2.5 for a lot of flat copy work with great results.