Re: [OM] Re:Thanks to Albert...

Subject: Re: [OM] Re:Thanks to Albert...
From: "Boris Grigorov" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 08:29:57 -0400 (EDT)
Cc:
What do you mean you have "investigated the girl for flaws", where were you
looking...no, no I don't really want to know...:)
I finally got the time to look at the pictures from your websites and have to
tell you that you should use your OMs more often.  My initial feeling that your
strenght is in portrait photography was confirmed (especially the pic of Anna
with her feet hanging above the water).  You would be surprised, but  the "Evig
Energi" was my favorite outside the Manniskor.
Best
Boris

 --- On Wed 09/03, Johan Malmstr=?ISO-8859-1?B?9g==?=m <