[OM] KIEV anyone?

Subject: [OM] KIEV anyone?
From: "Boris Grigorov" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 14:04:06 -0400 (EDT)
Cc:
Hola,
When I was eight, I saw a Kiev rangefinder for first time.  I did not know much
about photography, but it looked like a good photography tool to me and also
very, very pretty.  I begged and begged and begged, but my mother did not buy
it for me.  Then I forgot about it for many years, but recently I remembered
and also found the reason why I did not get it?.I do not think I would trust an
eight year old with the camera that costs about $1000+?.(at the time).
Now I can afford one (or be a greedy American and buy several?
<):-0).   I would like to know if it is even worth having a camera like this,
what questions to ask when I buy one (you know, the weak spots of the camera).
Also, there are several models, which one is the best and which lens I should
get?
Anyone wants to get rid of his/hers?
Danke very shone
Ciao
Boris
P.S.  Stay tuned for a special Sigma report tonight after I come back from
swimming in the ocean...:)