Re: [OM] F280 flash

Subject: Re: [OM] F280 flash
From: GPaul64@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 14:50:15 EDT
In a message dated 9/3/2003 4:40:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lars.bundesen@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Hi everybody

I think I asked this question a couple of years ago, but I hope there might
have been some development in the meantime:

Is there any other flash that gives super FP flash capability with the OM 4
T, or are we stuck with the turkey F280?

Sorry, if this has been covered recently - I haven't watched the list
closely fdor some time.

Regards, Lars
I  recall hearing some time ago from an Oly rep that the Sunpak 120J TTL  -
the barebulb/reflector model - could replicate the F280s high-speed sync
capability with the appropriate dedicated module.  I'm not 100 percent certain,
though....  Anyone know for certain?

Best,

Greg Logiodice