Re: [OM] Allow me to introduce myself...

Subject: Re: [OM] Allow me to introduce myself...
From: iwert <zuiko@xxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 23:12:01 +0200
on 05-09-2003 22:46, Mike Ferguson at mikeferguson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Mike
>
> PS  I actually liked the car threads, and this is being typed on a Macintosh
> Powerbook G3 Pismo...oooh, controversial...

Welcome to the list,

A nice OM story... I got in through an AF-1, then a pen EE, then a pen FT
and via a nikon FE an OM2n black which stayed alone for a long time coupled
to a 50f1.8, traveling throughout europe! Then I travelled to Japan and the
OM2n broke down and was replaced in Shinjuku by an OM4 which was severely
damaged in an accident and replaced by a then new OM4Ti, and in
zuiko-walhalla (tokyo) a lot of lenses were added.
For your lust for new equipment, the OM3 is sold, but there are still two
4Ti's available, as well as a great Canyon lens (35f2.8 shift) and the
Olympus OM superzoom 50-250f5 and a lot more on:

<http://www.accura.com.hk/Iwert/sales.htm>

Iwert.

ps and this as well is typed on a pismo...