Re: [OM] Allow me to introduce myself...

Subject: Re: [OM] Allow me to introduce myself...
From: Mike Ferguson <mikeferguson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 22:42:15 +0100
On 5/9/03 10:12 pm, "iwert" <zuiko@xxxxx> wrote:

> For your lust for new equipment, the OM3 is sold, but there are still two
> 4Ti's available, as well as a great Canyon lens (35f2.8 shift) and the
> Olympus OM superzoom 50-250f5 and a lot more on:

You, sir, are an archetypal entrepreneur...never miss the opportunity to
make a sale :-)

Seriously, though, I'll have to admit that my collection of OMs are a bit of
a sorry lot from the purest collector's point of view...strap brassing, the
odd dent...but none of them cost me more than 90 UK pounds.

So, other than kudos, what will I get from a 300 pound OM4Ti that I won't
get from one of the current stable?

Mike

PS This is not to say that I'm not sorely tempted...:-)