Re: [OM] the Questionnaire, was Allow me to introduce myself...

Subject: Re: [OM] the Questionnaire, was Allow me to introduce myself...
From: "Boris Grigorov" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 20:05:19 -0400 (EDT)
Cc:
Sir,
I am with the list police and must clear some items with you first.
Your little pamphlet was nice, but to qualify as a list contributor, you also
must comply in three categories:
Have OM?s, you obviously qualify (not enough though, we will monitor your
future acquisition rate, must be within accepted limits)
Have an SUV to haul your OM?s unless you are Boris or Larry, the only two SUV
haters allowed on this list. I am Boris and you are definitely not Larry, so
please, get back to me on this one.
Have some kind of firearm to defend your right to drive an SUV from people like
me.  Please, get back to me on this one too.
Thank you for your cooperation and have nice day.
Sincerely,
Boris