Re: [OM] An OM day, with introduction

Subject: Re: [OM] An OM day, with introduction
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 07:15:24 +0100
I envy you your photography class Kyle. I hope that you enjoy the photography and the companionship.

Chris

On Friday, Sep 5, 2003, at 00:48 Europe/London, Magma53@xxxxxxx wrote:

Hello all,

snip
This year I am finally taking a photo class at my high school. Today we brought in our personal cameras for teacher approval. There were about 3 C*non AE-1s, a few plastic bargain SLRs, and to my amazement, the two students nearest me had an OM-1n and an OM-2n. I don't know the respective owners well, but I told them that I could help if they needed any advice or instruction with their cameras or buying accessories. The students at my table were impressed with my OM-2, and each liked its small size compared to the bulkier AE-1s that the teacher had suggested for a first camera. Hopefully I have started a few
more young adults on their way to Zuikoholism.

Returning to lurking...
Kyle Jeffery
<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker