Re: [OM] An OM day, with introduction

Subject: Re: [OM] An OM day, with introduction
From: "Dick Lague" <rlague@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 09:38:30 -0700
Good going.....I started when I was about your age, sharing my dads interest
and cameras....started in OMs in 1977.

I have a couple of OM4s and I may want to part with one.  Contact me off
list.  I have lots of stuff, but not sure what I want to sell.  I am just up
the coast in the Malibu area.....

DICK

Dick Lague
rlague@xxxxxxxxxxx