[OM] Om (OT)

Subject: [OM] Om (OT)
From: "John Duggan" <john.duggan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 22:57:47 +0100
Hi all..  Feel free to delete these ramblings.....What makes this list what
it is...and gives it character is the knowledge of the listees.
 I came back from the States, had a query re. Leica, asked the list...and
got good answers...Thanks Skip and others.
I have picked up much  knowledge on scanners, digital, medium format, and
B+W printing from this list as well as Olympus info..
I feel this this is what makes the list different - and worth while..it is
talking to friends.
Downside, Have spent FAR too much money on camera equipment and am still
looking....
To end off topic,
Being a "boring old fart" ...this must be true, my daughter told me
so.. -(   I still think the lightweight Air Portable army landrover is the
ONLY true 4x4 /SUV!  Regards,John Duggan, Wales, UK.