Re: [OM] Allow me to introduce myself...

Subject: Re: [OM] Allow me to introduce myself...
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 07:54:22 +0800
No, there are some custom ICs inside the 2n and I don't think you can found
them new anymore. BTW, in my experience all later electronic products has
better quality due to improvement in quality control system but there could
be some bugs due to the increasing time pressure on introduce new products.

C.H.Ling