[OM] Re: [OT] Praising apples, now TR-6's

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Praising apples, now TR-6's
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 11:24:56 +1000
In college I quickly learned not to have roommates who owned British
motorcycles or cars or outboard engines. Seemed they always had them
torn apart in the living room with greasy pieces strewn about. A
definite hazard when navigating about the house at night. Even then one
had to be prepared to give them a jump when it came time to leave  after
they came over for a visit. Of course when we went on a ride there were
the inevitable delays while they tinkered.

mike :>)

Yes, I too had a roommate who slept with a disassembled Triumph.
It's a Zen thing, man :)
AndrewF