Re: [OM] Allow me to introduce myself...

Subject: Re: [OM] Allow me to introduce myself...
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 11:04:11 +0100
Welcome Mike and thanks for the description of your Damascene conversion. This is definitely the place to help you expand your collection of OMs and Zuikos - sometimes against your better judgement...

I am buying a Tamron 60-300 to replace my Zuiko 50-250/5. If I like it, I might have a 50-250 for sale in a couple of weeks ;-)

Chris
p.s. OT - I have just bought my son's iBook (g3/500) from him and it is the most delightful little computer in the world. I can use it to catalogue my photos when not at home... ;-) cb