Re: [OM] OM4

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 12:41:17 -0400
Original 4 had a spring loaded self timer switch (on the inside of the front
casting) along with a screw in battery check LED cover.  If the LED cover
was unscrewed (which holds the ST plastic trim in place) and the plastic
self timer switch "fiddled" with, the self timer switch on the inside would
unwind on the inside, requiring a big disassembly just to get the self timer
switch back to proper timing.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714