[OM] Re: Shift lenses - was: Allow me to introduce

Subject: [OM] Re: Shift lenses - was: Allow me to introduce
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 06:54:29 -0700
>From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>If one does not... mind
>working in stop down metering it is a great 35mm lens.

My biggest frustration. I plan for about twice as much film when I'm using this
lens.

My typical workflow is compose, trip the shutter, mutter some obscenity, stop
the lens down, and take another shot.

I have two each shots at Bryce, one with great DOF, and a preceding one with
the foreground and background out of focus... :-(

--
: Jan Steinman -- nature Transography(TM): <http://www.Bytesmiths.com>
: HTML email goes right in the trash! Turn off HTML if you want to email me.