[OM] [FS] MC 50 mm f/1.4

Subject: [OM] [FS] MC 50 mm f/1.4
From: "Bill Stanke" <bstanke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 14:22:04 -0700
Hi Zuiks:

Well, it finally happened.  I had my first non-payer on the O-boy site.  The
buyer send me the following e-mail:

Hello..i forgit all about the bid!!  I am so sorry!!  My dad actually bought
me the same type of lense from a used camera shop that sold a set of 3
differnt ones I would need for class.  If you still need me to pay for it i
will since i have inconvienced you ...but if you know someone else you can
sell it to that atually needs it go for it!  Let me know either way and i
will do whatever you want.  Have a great day!

Kind hearted soul that I am, I told her I would try and find a good home for
the lens.  It is a MC 50 mm f/1.4, S/N 836XXX.  The glass is good, the
aperture is snappy and oil-free.  It includes Olympus front and rear caps.
The auction price was $32.01, plus shipping (#2947778163).

If anyone is interested, please contact me off-list.  I can e-mail pics, if
you are interested.

Second question - do I leave negative feedback, or just let it go?

Thanks!

Bill Stanke