Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Kodak film formats

Subject: Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Kodak film formats
From: "Gary M. Teller" <gmteller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 21:08:48 -0400

Piers wrote:

>That was my first thought - but 620 is the same film as 120, with a
different spool, so it isn't wide enough.

I think we can rule out 620. I just measured the inside a Kodak Duaflex II and there's on 2 1/2 inches for the spool to fit in. I hope the negs are in good condition so you can have some treasured images.

Gary (who wishes his parents had not folded, stapled, spindled and generally abused the majority of photos they had)