Re: [OM] (OT) Kodak film formats

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Kodak film formats
From: "Jamie Costello" <jcostel1168@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 13:01:03 -0400
Jim:

I would love to get a large scanner and have a back-up to the archive, so to
speak.  I am amazed at the generally good shape of the negs which haven't
received anything better that the benign neglect typical of families who get
spread out over continents over the years.

There are no notches in the film, BTW.

Jamie
Fort Myers, FL