Re: [OM] Bpack case

Subject: Re: [OM] Bpack case
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 18:14:30 +0200
The newer model (like mine) has a central flap on the back held by velcro
that falls down and holds the bottom of the tripod. Some quick-release
velcro and elastic ties hold the center/top of the tripod. A bit unwieldy
with a large tripod...

Roger Key

Mike wrote:

>...B&H had a couple brand new mini-trekkers in their used gear section...

Jim, You're going to like it. It fits more stuff than you'll want to
carry plus pullover and lunch. I have a question for you. How is the
tripod carried? I have the old model which has straps on the bottom for
the tripod. Gets kinda old having it slap you in the arse with every
step. I hear tell the newer models have a different arrangement for
carrying the tripod. I have considered doing a modification on mine to
add a few more straps in order to carry the tripod upright on the back.

Mike