Re: [OM] My name is bill and I'm an enabler

Subject: Re: [OM] My name is bill and I'm an enabler
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 09:39:54 -0700
I forgot that Tamron used the same name for both the adaptall version
and the fixed mount version. I don't really know anything about the
non-adaptall version but have seen a few references to it.

Take a look at the box in the photo

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2950570489&category=7
07&rd=1

The actual teleconverter looks the same as what I have which is both
labeled 140F and definitely is an adaptall version. The teleconverter
doesn't seem to have the SP label on it, which I saw in one yaBe
auction. The teleconverter otherwise looked the same.

-jeff