Re: [OM] My name is bill and I'm an enabler

Subject: Re: [OM] My name is bill and I'm an enabler
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 12:56:08 -0600
Bogen makes a nice quick-release mount with a sliding dovetail plate that
can easily be adjusted to balance the lens-camera assembly. The model number
is 3273. The sliding plate has a catch pin to prevent accidentally dropping
the lens when the slider lock is released. I have several of these and they
work very well. /jim