Re: [OM] going to london, wahoo!

Subject: Re: [OM] going to london, wahoo!
From: Siddiq <iddibhai@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 15:42:27 -0700
On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 18:18:22 -0400, Lawrence Woods <lmwoods@xxxxxxx> wrote:

In a message dated 9/11/2003 7:33:38 AM Central Standard Time, iddibhai@xxxxxxx writes:

... i know processing is pricey there, so film will likely
be as well.

In London last month I saw billboards in underground stations for a chain of photofinishers. The copy proudly talked about how peas came out pea colored, and showed a picture of a child with a dinner plate heaped high with a pile of peas. To me, the peas looked grey and washed out - or was that just British cooking?

prolly fading from the UV emitting from the lights.

--
/S
aim:iddibhai