Re: [OM] [ot] UK listies.. what kind of power plug?

Subject: Re: [OM] [ot] UK listies.. what kind of power plug?
From: Siddiq <iddibhai@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 07:35:26 -0700
On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 21:18:19 -0600, Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Having been to Blighty a couple o' times, I can recommend that you pick up an adapter plug from your local AAA/CAA office, or at your origin or destination airports. Believe me, they're everywhere, and the sales clerks will likely know exactly what you need. You can also find this info all over the Web using the trusty search engine of your choice.

been there done that. all i got was the same cryptic stuff that Julian mentioned (no offence mate). 13A? to me, that's a rotary engine, not a power plug. or maybe a shoe size <g> anyway, i did gather that it is unique so obviously the round pin adapters i have wont fit. on the ohter hand, it was also mentioned that the toilet outlets will have those outlets for electric shavers, but only for limited current use, which suits me fine, since charging PDA and digicam and toothbrush dont require much current.

--
/S
aim:iddibhai