Re: [OM] 3v lithium battery in my OM4T

Subject: Re: [OM] 3v lithium battery in my OM4T
From: iwert <zuiko@xxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 19:41:58 +0200
John,

I would put it this way:

After years of experience and discussions the list agrees on the axioma that
SR44 or silver oxide batteries are the best and longest lasting for any OM
from the 2n till the 40/PC. Who would not want the best for his camera?

Serious, the list also agrees upon the fact that a 3V lithium is not the
best option for your OM.

And from my own experience: SR44's last about 18months in my OM4Ti, which is
daily used and sees a lot of long exposures...

Iwert.