Re: [OM] Some photos and a new web-server

Subject: Re: [OM] Some photos and a new web-server
From: "Boris Grigorov" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 14:09:39 -0400 (EDT)
Cc:
...opionions of the Vivitar 28mmf2.8....
Buy it.  I took many good pictures with it.  If you go to TOPE, and look at my
submitions, the picture of NY under B+W is taken with it.  Scanned with a very
cheap scanner.  The other is Portland Head Light House and is a cheap print
scanned on a cheap scanner.  It focuses closer than the Zuiko, I think is just
as sharp, even sharper.  There is one called the RF edition, which is a close
focusing, but it focuses about 3cm closer if I remember.  This weekend I will
dig out some pix and the lenses themselves and would let you know on Mon.
I recently bought a Zuiko 28/3.5 and know how to disassemble it...:)  Can you
describe your problem with the focusing ring in more detail?  I might be able
to help you out(mine works now, if this makes you feel better...)
Roger, I have been meaning to complement you on the good job you did on your
website in a long time, sorry for the delay.  It looks wonderful.
Boris