Re: [OM] [ot] electric kettles, was UK listies.. what kind of power plug

Subject: Re: [OM] [ot] electric kettles, was UK listies.. what kind of power plug?
From: Siddiq <iddibhai@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 12:39:24 -0700
On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 12:18:20 -0400, Walt Wayman <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

And just what's so curious about that? We are murkins here, and we use the trusty ol' Morphy Richards darn near every day.

Walt, not a tea drinker

Well, I make my poison with loose leaf tea on the stove. so it struck me odd that the country that invented tea (more or less) would resort to electrics. or do they just heat the water in it and put in in a real china pot with the leaves?

--
/S
aim:iddibhai