Re: [OM] [ot] electric kettles, was UK listies.. what kind of power plu

Subject: Re: [OM] [ot] electric kettles, was UK listies.. what kind of power plug?
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 15:23:21 -0600
At 12:39 PM 9/12/2003 -0700, you wrote:

[snip]

Well, I make my poison with loose leaf tea on the stove. so it struck me odd that the country that invented tea (more or less) would resort to electrics. or do they just heat the water in it and put in in a real china pot with the leaves?

The latter, of course.  The electric kettle's just for the boilin'.