Re: [OM] Quick Poll, What supplements your OM?

Subject: Re: [OM] Quick Poll, What supplements your OM?
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 14:03:08 +1000
I had a CL too and was a fan, but got worried about reliability issues and replaced it with a Voigtlander R2. Before I did, however, I found a spare back and covered it with a Morgan Sparkes red ring lizard skin. It looked very, very nice indeed! Recommended!
Andrew

 > I am just curious, as I am sure almost everybody has something other
 than their OM.

 So I was wondering, do you have:

1)  Digital

Canon G2. Good camera in its class. Want to move to DSLR. Have purchased
an OM-EOS adapter and am targetting the Canon 10D (or maybe its successor)

2)  Medium Format

Rolleiflex 3.5F Planar TLR. Predates my OM gear and I'll likely never part
with it. A delightful camera to use particularly since I installed the
Maxwell viewing screen

3)  Large Format

No likely to get involved in LF. Tilting towards digital instead

4)  Another 35mm system

In addition to my two OM-1's, I carry a Leica CL. A very tiny little
rangefinder with an excellent 40mm Summicron lens

Gene

--
Gene Wilburn, gene@xxxxxxxxxx
www.pbase.com/gwilburn