Re: [OM] [ot] UK listies.. what kind of power plug?

Subject: Re: [OM] [ot] UK listies.. what kind of power plug?
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 14:13:30 +1000
Wonderful Walt, quite wonderful!
;-)

Chris
On Friday, Sep 12, 2003, at 18:24 Europe/London, Walt Wayman wrote:

"Murkins" are us.  At least, that's what our president says.  I've
heard him say it more than once: "We must defeat the evil-doers to
keep murkins safe from attack by terrorists."

Walt, who actually voted for him, but....

<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker

Too cute - sounds like something small, green and furry.
Here the standard is 'Seppos' (Septic Tank = Yank - no distinction for southerners).
AndrewF

(Walt - say it ain't so....)