Re: [OM] Sydney Meet during WRC

Subject: Re: [OM] Sydney Meet during WRC
From: Jerry Liles <wliles@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 09:39:20 -0500
When I was in college (yes, I'm a Murican) there were Rugby teams on campus. They had a motto, "Give Blood, Play Rugby".

They generally lived up to the Motto.

The only bloodier game I've ever played was American style football between fire missions way back in 1969, with no pads, on a rocky field, using a charge 5 powder bag from an 8" howitzer for the football,. Did more damage to the Battery than any action.
Jerry Liles

James N. McBride wrote:

Some Rgby players I've known might have a hard time getting past airport
security these days. <g>