Re: [OM] New E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] New E-1
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 16:22:58 -0400
If you're shooting in a difficult low light situation, and af can't lock,
that could be counted as shutter lag.   I' don't count it here.  Shutter lag
in the E-10 and 20 is as short or shorter than most film slrs.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121  Turnaround 4-5 weeks