Re: [OM] New E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] New E-1
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 23:43:37 +0800
Absolutly right, people just confused the terms "shutter time lag" and
"system time lag". Short shutter time lag helps a lot in pre-focus
situation. For me who use manual focus 900f the time (even with the E-10 I
once owned), short shutter time lag is good enough for me. Of course a short
system time lag (AF+shutter lag) is a plus.

C.H.Ling