[OM] ...........Reprise What do you use old film containers for?........

Subject: [OM] ...........Reprise What do you use old film containers for?........
From: "TMLee" <clairetm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 11:06:13 +0800
Dear Fernando...
I think its not wise to have button batteries touching each other inside the
film canister.... furthermore, plus if U throw in a battery compartment cap
, or a coin to open them , all these metal objects can create a circuit.....

Am I right ? Those of U  who are more knowledgeable abt batteries and
electronics can vouch for this ?

for all my camera button batteries, I carry them around in those white
contact lens carriers.... U know , the ones with 'R' and "L" on each screw
on cover.... each button cell is neatly contained in each compartment....

I learnt this from someone here on the OM list...

peace
TMLee