Re: [OM] Lens Storage in Bags

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens Storage in Bags
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 06:23:01 +0100
I don't have any pouches for my lenses. I keep them apart and protected in my bags with 2 methods: I use the separators that come with the bags (all Billingham); but if I wish to keep 2 lenses in the same compartment I stick their rear lens caps together and store them rear to rear - so to speak ;-). The adhesive is in the form of the sticky pads you can buy and is removable.

I even have my Bronica lenses like this, although I dare not lift the combination by one lens or the other for fear of the the adhesive failing ...

But my Contax G lenses live in their little pouches because I dare not put adhesive on their rear caps.

Chris