[OM] Picture

Subject: [OM] Picture
From: "Boris Grigorov" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 09:03:25 -0400 (EDT)
Cc:
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo.tcl?photo_id=1590213

How is this foto taken?
Actually I wanted to talk to you about another one from Photo.net, but cant dig
it out.
It was taken on a wedding.  The bride and groom were leaving and at the same
time they were throwing their glasses.  The photographer used the same effect
to divert the attention to the glasses, but also the bride and groom were in
focus.  I think he claimed that it was not manipulated.
I would assume maintaining focus while changing focal lenght with a zoom lens?
Boris