Re: [OM] Mailshots order in England and other ramblings

Subject: Re: [OM] Mailshots order in England and other ramblings
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 22:02:38 +0100
Bill wrote :

<snip>
> As I go stumbling into the digital age I have just ordered an Epson 3200
> Photo scanner ....
</snip>

Strange coincidence, Bill, as I too have just ordered (well, yesterday) the
exact same scanner.  It's my first stumble into the digital age too (at
least, for photography !).  I've heard nothing but good things about it
really - though it seems to be better with MF than 35mm.  I just hope that
doesn't mean I have to go down that route - I just can't afford that yet !!

Scanner should arrive tomorrow (probably when I'm at work, so they'll take
it away again - Grrrr !).  I promise I'll scan my pics of the London
meetings asap and put a web page together !!

Regards,

Jon

PS:  For any UK listees interested, DABS.com have the Epson Perfection 3200
Photo at the bargain price of 260GBP.  Well, it's a bargain compared with
everywhere else i've seen it anyway.  And if you know different, I don't
want to know ;-) !!