Re: [OM] offer for hot camera maybe?

Subject: Re: [OM] offer for hot camera maybe?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 17:35:55 EDT
In a message dated 9/15/03 4:19:05 PM Central Daylight Time,
waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Since I'm a little
> slow to see through these things, maybe someone can enlighten me just what
> the scam is

I don't know, but could it be an incredibly dumb scam artist?  Probably not!
Maybe they have acquired your credit card number and just need your address
to really cause some problems.  What with all the list mining stuff we have
been talking about . . .

I would love to hear some theories advanced by the less techno-challenged
members of this group or perhaps the more larcenous minds.  Bill Barber