Re: [OM] ...........Reprise What do you use old film containersfor?.....

Subject: Re: [OM] ...........Reprise What do you use old film containersfor?........
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 16:53:08 -0700
OK I've been listening to this thread rattle on at length. What is all this stuff with loose battteries rattling around where they can short out if special measures aren't taken? Taping and then having to clean before using?? Am I just weird? I don't take the batteries out of the little bubble packs until I use them. They are small, safe and easy to find that way. The last bunch I bought came on multi bubble cards, so I just tear off 2 or 4 and put them in the camera bag. If you want to pre-test them, just poke a pin through the plastic and/or cardboard.

I use film cnaisters for storing just about anything that will fit in them. Particualrly useful for preserving delicate little bits of matter that catch the eye while out photographing nature.

Moose

Wayne Culberson wrote:

I "lost" a couple batteries this way carrying them in a film cannister
loosely. Now I stack them in with some kleenex stuffed between each one,
seperating them, and keeping them from rattling around.