[OM] Tamron 90/2.5 and Fittings Question

Subject: [OM] Tamron 90/2.5 and Fittings Question
From: "rmaust" <rmaust@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 20:18:33 -0700
I've never been into macro photography, but from discussions on the list
recently, and seeing some of the photos posted, I started looking at the
Tamron 90mm lense, and ended up with (all ex+ to LN):

- Tamron Adaptall 2 mount which says "OL" and looks like it is safe for the
4T (US$16)
- Tamron SP 90/2.5 52B BBAR MC with case and instructions. This arrived
today and I'm still trying to figure out how to get the damned C*non mount
off it!!! (GBP50 = US$80)
- Tamron SP 90 Macro Tube 18F (US$26)

These were basically spur of the moment purchases (the first 2 were BIN's,
the last seemed cheap and I'm hoping it gives me 1:1 with the 90/2.5), so
the question is, did I end up  buying the right combination at a decent
price, or did I mess it up and need to replace any, or all of the above?

Also, and don't ask me why (probably too much Shiraz or Guiness), I ended up
with LN Tamron 80-210/3.8 CF Tele Macro BBAR MC lense ($38).

Appreciate any feedback on the above.

RickM
(In digest-mode)