Re: [OM] OM4 metering...

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4 metering...
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 18:49:46 -0700
To decide if you want to use a ND gradient just spot meter on dark
portion of scene then spot meter on bright portion of scene. If the
difference is too great then you want to use a ND gradient.

The Hi & Shadow just provide a quick way to alter the selected speed for
the given meter readings. Rather than twist the exposure compensation
dial press the desired button.

-jeff