Re: [OM] OM4 metering...

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4 metering...
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 15:28:26 -0700
Jeff Keller wrote:

The Hi & Shadow just provide a quick way to alter the selected speed for
the given meter readings. Rather than twist the exposure compensation
dial press the desired button.

With the great advantage that they are self canceling, so I can't forget that I set the exposure compensation way off and ruin several shots. Also, the Shadow button gives more compensation than the compensation dial limit of 2 stops (without changing speed).

Moose