Re: [OM] Tamron 24-48mm

Subject: Re: [OM] Tamron 24-48mm
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 14:49:01 -0700
Neither dumb nor a scam. It's not too unusual to see people selling SP
lenses and not know that the adaptall mount can be removed. The 24-48
f3.5-4.8 was sold around 1980 and apparently was never revised. If he
bought it when he was 20 he would be about 45 now. Most likely he bought
it second hand or it was given to him.

http://www.tamron.co.jp/data/a2-lens/mflens.htm

-jeff