Re: [OM] HTML (OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] HTML (OT)
From: "Garry D. Lewis" <erind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 05:21:03 -0700 (PDT)
Well let me weight in on this before it become an AOL bashing contest,
like it does on my other lists.
  If you have a dsl or cable broadband connection, AOL has a new 9.0
Optimized software that includes a downloadable program called
communicator. It is a Netscape clone of their communicator mail  and
can be set for plain text messaging. I have no information, to confirm
this, but supposed it can work with dial-up also.
  One solution was, on one of my other lists (Pure-Silver), the
moderator wrote a simple script that automatically striped the HTML
from messages so the AOL members could continue to send.
  Yes I know it is annoying and there are inconsiderates out there. But
there are also those caught in the cercomstances not of their making.
We should be patient and look for the positive solutions.

               yours trying to help ,

                    Garry D. Lewis

=====
We don't do dirty pictures here at NRCS, just those that are soiled.