Re: [OM] Kiron 1.5x

Subject: Re: [OM] Kiron 1.5x
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 13:03:21 -0300
> Arrrrg.......... somebody named "dreammoose" out-sniped me on this lens!!!
> Oh well, congratulations  :-)
> wayne
> There was more than one list member MIA in this fire fight.  Bill Barber

Yes, but he got it for just the dollar more than I was willing to snipe.
That is what hurts so bad

And so far he hasn't come out of the wood work to admit how far he was
willing to go either. Probably never will, just to aggravate us. He
obviously showed none of us any mercy in this battle.  :-)
At least it went to a good home.
Wayne